Lars997:

@noone1: I cant follow your arguements. First - Huracan figures are amazingly fast. Hard to find any other car as fast as this. Second - its the mid-class Lambo not the top end. Third - also Lamborghini will bring updates over the next 6+ years - thats just the beginning.

Didn't say they were bad numbers, just said they are nothing new.

12C is quicker and going on 3 years old, 650S quicker still. 458 is on its way out and the Speciale is probably about the same performance. TTS very competitive until you get into higher speeds and maybe just as good on a track.

Yeah, it will get an SL version. Whatev. 458 replacement and probably 650S replace or GT3-style car will be out by then too, along with new Porsche stuff as well, Z06, and who knows what else. 

Great car from many perspectives, but not an amazing car from any perspective, IMO. I don't really care where it fits into the brand line-up. Point is that it's a $250-300K brand new model Lamborghini. I was expecting world domination considering the brand and how long we've been waiting for it, and even better than Aventador performance to be honest.

I'll try and drive one this Summer. It sure it will be great, but I have my doubts it will blow me away.