I still don't get the complaints of some people here. Like Gnill already clarified, this is excessive speeding and in my opinion, it should be punished with excessive fines/penalties.  Sequestration if the car is one if those penalties. I wouldn't even mind if they made these fines even higher.

The fact that the fines are ralated to your annual income is a perfect system. A fine should hurt, so that you think twice the next time you want to drive that fast. Someone with a monthly income of 20k will only be hurt if a fine is 5000 or more, while someone with a monthly income of 2k will be equally hurt with a fine of 500k. To be clear... This system is only for excessive speeding, not for driving 5 or 10km/h to fast.

One is expected to know the traffic rules, so it is your own responsibillity if you brake the rules. If you want to drive that fast, you know in advance what the consequenses will be. If you don't want to go to jail or have your car confisticated, then make sure you don't drive that fast. it's as simple as that.

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic    [SOLD]
2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic