Cram:
SuzyF:

so I don't understand why you are complaining. yes Yes the fines in Switzerland are pretty high, but that is the only system that

SuzyF: don't get me wrong. i'm not complaining. As i said, they must be rules but they ARE NOT ALWAYS WELL ADAPTED TO THE SITUATION. just like blueline said.
if you are in a city like, Zurich, Geneva, Bern etc... it's lunch time, ther are kids, mothers, fathers etc.... and you drive a 100 km/h or you do a rodeo drive. or on a highway in the middle of the day or at 17h00 when all the workers go home and you do slalom on a 200 km/h, then yes these Via secura rule is correct.
i'm not trying to defend my case because  it's not the place and the time for it, i'm just saying that a person like me that does more then 30'000 km a year, no matter the car. drive on a clear road, push on the throttle to take a car over and then goe back on the cruise control, should not get the same punishment then a guy doing rodeo on a road with his car. Smiley  No offense Smiley

Thanks blueline Smiley

I understand your frustrations, but rules are rules. I also drive more than  30,000km a year and I definitely know what you mean. However, they can't make different rules for different people.

I took some small fines in the first two months in Switzerland as well, like bluelines, but after that I haven't got any tickets for speeding anymore. Conclusion: the system works, even if it can be crule sometimes.

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic    [SOLD]
2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic