I actually got 22k already back into my bank account so are my other friends, thanks to the center.. Also the engine is being match to the car and it will not appear as a replacement engine. People will know anyway but technically all papers will be matched. Now the car with one year extra warranty, is covered until 2019. Yes in Switzerland we have a standard 4 year..but we pay a bit more the car. I had already discussion on the resale value in 5 years with the center. So basically if the car has less than 50k in 5 years it will still worth 80-90k. When you tKe the net price 194k less indemnities real cost of the car is 172k so give or take 50% devaluation. Now if the RS come with a turbo charge, the 991 GT3 might keep a bit more value with an atom engine to 9000rpm. Time will tell, but as far as I am concerned and also my friend we all agree that it is the best car we have driven. We all have a big smile...at the end you can have a more powerful car but this 991 GT3 brings so much emotion and I think apart from a 458 speciale it is difficult to beat.