SuzyF:

Congrats Whoopsy. What a great car!

I've had a oppertunity last week to experience the 'Speciale', unfortunately from the passenger's seat, but damn! it's one hell of a car! It's exhilirating, but surprisingly comfortable for a car like that. It's a little noisy inside, but it's nice noise, so it's easy to live with. For some reason Ferrari has managed to make the car feel special from the inside, eventhough it's stripped out from a lot of luxury items. I would get this over a GT3, even if the Speciale was 4x times the money! Seriously good car!

In white the car looks absolutely fantastic. You're gonna have a great time with this car! No doubts about it.kiss

--

Suzy

2013 Porsche Boxster S (MT) | Basalt black metallic    [SOLD]
2014 Audi A6 Avant 3.0 BiTDI Quattro | Moonshine blue metallic

I think you are pretty spot on there. I like the interior, but could be because of the novelty factor as I never had a Ferrari and I am used to the Porsche one already. 

The Speciale is a shockingly good car for putting around town. Apart from a few jerking low speed shifts here and there it offered up no protest to stop and go traffic. Even the increased noise from a lack of insulation is not a thing of bother as it doesn't get too loud inside and there is no drone.

--