Whoopsy:
SciFrog:

If you can live with the rear design around the lights, get a FF... I only have a 612 but it is so good I can't imagine what the FF would be. My wife and I however cannot cope with how the car looks so we keep the manual 612...

When it was introduced I hated the whole design. But frankly the car grow on me.  I like the tail light design anyway, it gives the car amazing details. What I hate was the roof angle. Or lack of, haha. 

I think it's a decent family sports car. My kids have outgrow the Turbo S, my oldest is turning 13 and he is 5'6" with long legs, so he doesn't fit in the back anymore. 

The FF is the only other high power sports car with awd. Well GTR is another but the rear is not much bigger than the Turbo S.

Trouble is, buying a new one is not taking a haircut, more like getting the head chopped off.  Second hand are quite attractive however but I never find one that has the options I wanted. Another thing is, Car Play is coming and no one can answer the question on whether it will be retrofittable to current FFs.

Funny enough I have no problems with the roof line, actually I find it cute and very appropriate for what the car wants to be. Buying a used one for over 30% off seems like the sane thing to do...