Hi igirl,

I am planning to go with friend I think July 23 to  Magny Cours could be nice to meet there...let's IM. I saw a Spaciale really beautiful. On your questions

oil - this is normal I had to refill half a liter other friend a bit more, this is normal until 5000km

gear- I preferred the automatic in sport as with the manual sometime on 1-2 turns it changed by itself 1-2 gears up, weird, don't know why. Leaving auto also prevent high rev in downshift. Also in auto I was changing 1-2 gears so in a nutshell auto is better as you can still adjust the gear when needed and prevent downshift

Tires, I think it depends how on drive, I really like the Trofeo R. On the warranty, I had Porsche installing them and the head of the garage had put the same on his turbo S. Also Pirelli in Switzerland is working with the Porsche clubs to provide those and undercut Michelin for Dijon. Will see but the garage told me no issue

Brake are fantastic clearly the new pagid, brake line and fluids are perfect 

Radiaotr- that was really bad luck but your center should have received now the protection so would suggest you get them install before next track, take 30mn

Track- For Dijon and Le Mans which are track with lost of turns, I think the GT3 will old at at least 12C. Don't know about the Speciale and 650 but they are very quick. I was losing 50m on straight vs 12C which is less powerful than Speciale and 650. I think you need to compare with same driver and you have a good example. Anyhow all 4 are great. The turbo S 991 is also very fast but had problem with turbo manifold 3 times and was doing only 4 laps before retiring

hopefully we can meet at one track and see the difference...