philgva:

Hi, sure with pleasure. So front camber I have two spacers and for the rear only one. I don't have the exact measurement as we did not take it but recall seen the spacers. Anti-sway bar are both at the most rigid mark, the inside one. The standard is in the middle. Brake wise I have the steel option the PCCB is not a good option for track. I had the Pagid RS29 yellow as well as brake lines from Goodridge made for me. Now you might find some on the market. The brake liquid is the Castrol RS. The brKe and chassis were just perfect. Tires now...so I had last December the same track and really did not like the Michelin, actually few guys in my group were not that happy, they may last a bit longer than Pirelli but who cares after two days you can get ride of both. A friend had done 3 more session in the first day and had to change his front Michelin as well as swapping after each session the left and right. I think that his geometry was not as good as mine. Feeling wise the Trofeo R as very progressive compare to the Michelin which to me are a bit less predictable. I will continue to ride the Pirelli and maybe try down the road the Dunlop which I have not seen on a GT3 yet. Looking at the tires after two days and 8 sessions ranging between 30-40 MN they are still ok for another one. Front pads are at 50% while the rear one at 80%. Also after the right day I had the brake fluid check and no air in the system. Sofar so good...

One thing I have learn is that with the rear  wheels moving you don't need necessarily cut trajectories as before, the change in direction can be much smoother and with the chassis and sticky Trofeo it is like glue... One last thing the Trofeo do not like been above 2.1-2.2 bars on the 4 wheels. Also the track was really super hot hence the pressure control being important.

Thanks for the feedback Philgva. I hope you continue to post on your track exploits. Perhaps the next time you do an alignment, you can get and post the specs.....You guys are very lucky to have such great tracks to run on...

Smiley

Peter