nberry:

Nick, give yourself some time behind the wheel. The Ferrari experience will infect you.

BTW, what did your wife think of the car? Since Ferrari's are loud and attract a lot of attention, wives often do not like riding in them. My wife rode in my 430 Spider about three times even though I owned it for almost two years. She preferred her Porsche.

Usually, I am not a big fan of white on a Ferrari but I think your car looks spectacular.

We drove it 2 days now, and she loved it every time. So much easier for her to get in and out of the car. Even in dresses. She is itching to drive it and she didn't with the 12C.

She is still complaining about the lack of carpet though. And the pebble noise from the wheel well. And the fire extinguisher. And the fact that she can't change the radio. 

But interestingly, in her own words, from her experience from the passenger seat, she thinks the 12C is easier to drive. She asked me that question. I still need some more seat time to be able to have a definite judgement, but she could be correct as the Speciale is less stable on road crowns and ruts, it tracks off line more easily than the 12C, so my hands are definitely more busy correcting the steering angle. 

--