nberry:

Don't say I didn't warn you about driving a Ferrari. You may cancel your 918 and get a LF after driving the Speciale.indecision

Haha, not gonna happen. There is so much tech, performance, luxury, etc in the 918 that it's a bargain.

The LF, if materialized would only be an addition, and may not even be a forever keeper, it will be gone if the price is right.

LF is not in the same class as the 918, it plays in a different field with the P1. Both are pretty bare bone halo car, one dimensional dry track performance sports car. Initially I thought I like the P1 more and dissed the LF, but after some in-depth research the LF won me over by a mile, especially after seeing it in action in videos. 

There is nothing playing in the same field as the 918, maybe the Veyron but 918 is light years ahead in technology.

I think a proper combination would be to get one of either LF or P1 AND a 918. 

Futch is pretty extreme in planning to use the LF almost as a DD, I admire his resolve but for my personal taste I'd rather use a 918 as a DD and maybe use a LF on special track days or nice Sunday drives.

--