Done deal! Picking car up Wednesday. 

Seems for North America market all the creature comfort items are standard, hence no ordering codes needed.

As for the haircut part, when I buy a car fully expected to lose money, just part of the game. This one however, even with the heavy options, 'might' be at least even money if not ahead if I sell it within 2014 as I think there are 3 more 'sold' cars arriving for the rest of the year, and not another white one till the 5th car next year.  Supply and demand. Vancouver is not a big market for Ferrari so supply will always be limited. I mean, they get 4 FFs a year. The sales manager who sold me the car told me he had a good year already for the 1st 6 months, he sold 6 cars including mine. 

It would also seems like the LaFerrari can still be ordered. I jokingly said if he sells me a LaFerrari I will buy the Speciale. The answer wasn't one I was expecting, 'very good chance it could be arranged'. Hmm.

Think it was late last year or early this year that I learnt a LaFerrari could be had through back channels. But to get this answer from official channel is quite shocking. Who knows, maybe I will get car 713 of the 1 of 499 LaFerrari 

--