Finally had a chance to drive the car, too. I had a Macan Turbo as test car.

Surprisingly.... I can underline every word RC was stating before. The car looks great but almost boring if you are used to a Cayenne. Interior as well Exterior seems the same and you have to look twice to get the difference. The Turbo I was driving was basically equipped - Standard leather, etc, black on black. My wife and I came to the conclusion of "Zero Emotions". Really - the car does what it should do, but neither it feels very fast or sporty, nor it feels very luxury and exclusive. Certainly - no elegance neither (but that is not wanted from Porsche). I had non-stop the feeling of driving an Audi.... maybe because it is an Audi. Also - as the car is small it feels small and light. No sense of SUVish dominance and strength. Not bullish at all - why the heck would I drive such an tiny SUV, where even A-Class and Mini-Van drivers can look down to me at the traffic light?

Reaction of pedestrians, neighbors, friends.... "ahh... you are driving a Cayenne now" ;) Second.... no reactions at all. No turning heads, no thumbs up on traffic lights - nothing. This might be a good thing in a jealousy dominated area. But???

Conclusion, if I spend 100k€ for an Mini-SUV - god bless me.... but I cant call this tiny car an SUV - again, if I would spend 100k€ for such an Mini-SUV I would expect a high level of fun and entertainment. This I couldn't get. I think there are better choices to burn 100k€ for an Mini-SUV, or even real SUV which can give you fun and exclusivity. I read the argument that an Macan is much less expensive than an Cayenne - right, but another choice might be getting an year old Cayenne instead which gives you at least the Exclusivity and Porscheish as well SUVish feel. I also dont understand why the design needed to be so much the same like the Cayenne, this is boring as we all are used to the Cayenne face already. I would have wished for a different look and feel - younger, fresher which I only find in the really beautiful, Audi look-a-like rear lights.