@Aussie997TT: Welcome, you are the third Jeep GC SRT owner here. kiss People don't believe how good this US SUV is, so much prejudice. Two hints: Diablosport Trinity and sport exhaust (not sure what is street legal in Australia).

Guys, no matter where you live in Europe, check with your local (official) Jeep dealer for the real price of the SRT.

The MSRP is 79k EUR in Germany but when I asked at the dealer, he gave me an instant 15k EUR rebate (there is some sort of special offer sponsored by Chrysler) and added two years of warranty on top (4 years or 100k km instead of the 2 years).

Not sure if this offer is valid for Germany only but it is worth asking.

Btw: Chrysler (officially) imports only 80 SRT or so per year, my large dealer gets only two(!) more SRT for the whole year 2014 and one is already sold.

This is really weird but with the Hellcat engine and only a mild price increase, Chrysler could sell tons of these Jeeps all over the world.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)