philgva:

Some info that I got last night from a good source. This week engine restarted, no new what is new is that they are doing 40 engines a day now thanks for shift ramp up. BUT they will only release 25 a day as they will the the bench testing and simulate about a 1000km. So from an engine production stand point all engines should be built by end of month. Out of the 25 day Switzerland is getting 2 a day so guess the US will get 4-6. The big variance will be the shipping overseas while for continental Europe that will be shorter so now I am planning to be out mid May. But here again even have my source calling the head office everyday there is not much information circulating. There is however certainty that the engines are being built no more issue. Finally two other friends order their car early this year one will get it soon while within a week of ordering the other friend got his car pushed to October 2015.

If true that is good news. Forty engines a day would require 20 days to replace all the engines and hopefully be completed by mid May. We are told Porsche will let each of us know within two weeks of our approximate replacement date.