There are times when i think Porsche has the greatest customer service and there are times when I feel like nuking their headquarters for incompetence.

Today is one of the later.

I am leaving for my trip tomorrow night, I had been asking them one simple question for over a month, is my car going to be on the floor when I get there. Today I finally got a reply. "We don't know sirmail

My order was freezer back in January for a 'February' production, Then I got word that production has finally started in 'March'. They seems to have lost my order/car in the system, no knows knows the status. 

This is the 21st century, everything is run on the computer and it only takes a minute to look up the database in order to know. Not like they are running on pencil and paper and they have lost the sheet somewhere.

There is only a tiny amount of 918 orders compared with the other productions, plus the production line should have been all lined up one order after the other, even if Porsche uses papers to keep track of orders, it'll only takes like an hr to flip through the pile. 

They are Germans for christ sake, one of the most organized people in the world where almost everything is planned down to the seconds. I mean if they were Italians, I would not be pissed if they didn't know any details. 

I am giving them until the moment I step into the cabin tomorrow night to give me a proper answer, or else I think the CEO is going to get an earful from me when I see him.

--