I once had a lady turn left infront of me while I had the right-of-way.  She received four tickets - which she plead guilty to!  My OWN insurance company (rhymes with WallState) screwed me over by not follwing up on the tickets she received and declared me 50% at fault (for purposes of raising my rates and writing off the loss) simply because I had a Porsche and money and she did not.  When I complained to the Kansas State Insurance commissioner in Topeka with evidence of the other persons tickets AND guilty plea the Insurance commissioners office chose to accept instead a simple letter from 'WallState' that she received no tickets and that I was at least 50% at fault - with NO actual evidence presented to dispute my facts. 

When confronted with my FACTS (court documents from her case delivered by a court approved courier) and their simple letter containing a complete lie the Commissioner sided with the LIE and ignored the proof I presented.  (I first visited them with photo copies of her guilty plea and the Commissioner accused me of forgery so I had the court deliver them without me touching the papers).  It was a complete fraud - the commssioner and the insurance company were thick as thieves.  It was my first look into the reality of business and politics.  It is why it I am not surprised at all that we have a 100% forgery supporting Obama's claim to Natural Born citizenship. 

I digress.  Ahem - how is that guy working for us?

It cost me a $1000 deductible and increased rates (rated out of a California Office on purpose to get max increase!) for years - had I not found another carrier.  I can't stand (W)Allstate commercials on TV - good hands people my A$$.

To say the insurance business is crooked is an understatement - don't get me started.  After that meeting with the insurance commissioners lawyers I told my friends that if I 'disappeared' to start looking at them first for clues. 

Yes - owing an expensive car can make you a target.  Thanks to our 'class-baiting' pretender in chief it is only getting worse.  Especially when government agencies get in on the act.

PS  the name of the KS Insurance commissioner at the time - Kathleen Sebelius.  No surprise that our Health Care system is riddled with fraud now.