EnglishManInNY:

Noone1, I guess we could talk about this topic until we are out of breath. If I had the desire I could go drive one today. My nearest dealer is a few miles away and I pass it frequently. I just don't have the desire to. I guess this car gives you a lot of desire - I glad it does. I am British and glad we Brits can build a car like this. But everyone is different. 

--

2013 BMW 750 xDrive & 2012 x5 & 2014 991 TTS Cab. Range Rover V8 on order June14 - GT3 or Huracan to add next......decisions decisions decisions.....

That point is that it shows how tainted the brand has become just by journalist nonsense. You think it lacks passion because that seems to be the general view in the media, but in reality you have no experience with it. What's so passionate about a Huracan? Do you really think Lamborghini is made with any more passion than the engineers over at McLaren? Seems unlikely being that a massive amount of it is Audi developed.

Just because you like an NA exhaust, doesn't mean it lacks passion.

It just gets old hearing people call cars boring or passionate, or exciting when in fact 99% of driving is well below the limit and probably just cruising. I guarantee an LMP car lacks passion if you're just going to drive at 80mph in a straight line, or 45mph through the suburbs. Of all the exotics I've seen in my life, I've never seen one doing anything that a Camry couldn't do, but just maybe louder.