Yes, as a "toy car", as you put it, the GT3 certainly makes a lot of sense. It is actually a very good value.

There are other toy cars though out there: Right now, I am looking at a Ford Shelby GT500 SVT. Quite the offer (65k EUR), not really as refined or as good as a GT3 but for a fun car, really nice. Also you can tweak it power-wise. I also like the Jaguar F-type roadster, the V8 S. My Boxster S has gone to my wife completely (she drives it whenever she can), this is just not the right car for me. Not powerful enough and it just isn't me. A 911 Cab would be maybe a different story but I'm also not the typical cab guy. The new Camaro Z28 is also interesting but for almost 100k EUR (asking price in Germany)? No thanks. I would have paid 65k EUR for it though...

Also found a nice Ford GT but the asking price was insanely high. Don't know why but this car really appeals to me.

There are many toy cars but I agree, the GT3 is priced right (though at the "limit" of a real "toy car") and it delivers.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)