Hi all, I really enjoy the posts, just to give you a quick update from Switzerland. Talking with the Porsche Switzerland and also the center, there are 2 additional production lines for the engine. So give or take 8-9 engines per day for WW. One thing is sure that all cars will be done by end of May, ok that is late but still lots of track in the rest of the year. In terms of date we will know more next week, so I could still be ok for the Mugello early may, let's hope.

As far as indemnity, the Swiss owner will get Frs 225 per day. Note we already have as a standard 4 years warranty and don^t expect we will get an extra year. The most important aspect is that the engine get the matching vehicule number and to be hones, Frs 225 per day is decent for those who don't have a credit / leasing. Porsche will provide at the center the credit note so I will leave that amount there to cover the 2014 tracks, that is going to be ard $20K enough for couple to tires sets, pads, etc.

Got couple of friends, actually we are 8, from Geneva with the same problem, the good thing for me is that I had a run in December at Paul Ricard, that was a first test so I am less frustated than my lovely friends who register the car in Feb.

http://youtu.be/pWhkXf6pXJg

Since the Paul Ricard, really understeer car, I had some geometry done, Pagid pads, brake line done and last but not least new Pirelli Trofeo R. I did not like the Michelin Cup.

Cheers,

P.