RC:
Grant:
RC:
Grant:
RC:

I forgot: No 4-cyl. for the 911 but I'm afraid Boxster and Cayman drivers won't be happy. angry

Speaking of Cayman: Cayman GT4 seems to be a sure thing.

The turbo motors will make for a huge performance boost here at high altitude. 

RC- What are your rumors or guesses at the specification for a Cayman GT4?

Don't put your hopes up, there is a reason they call it GT4 and not GT3. Smiley

Auto Zeitung says GT4 will be Twin-Turbo Flat-6.  Do you agree?  Maybe same motor as facelift Carrera or Carrera S?

All I know is that it won't be a 4-cyl. Smiley Don't expect a huge power bump though (vs. the Cayman S). I heard something about 360 hp but as I said before, rumors need to be taken with a grain of salt. There is soooooo much going on at Porsche right now, I started to loose count. Smiley

From a production/profit point of view, using the 991 facelift engine for the Cayman GT4 would make A LOT of sense.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Sorry to barge in here like this and continuing the discussion between RC and Grant.

With the introduction of the Cayman GTS now at 340 hp is there any more news regarding a Cayman R replacement, called the GT4 I see.  The GTS doesn't really seem to peak my interest for a more performance, sport oriented Cayman.

Vielen Dank