m4ever:

Thank you Bluelines!  I am not able to say much about it yet due to the fact that I did not have time to drive it properly. I can only say that the V12 engine is just incredible: the torque and the sound are intoxicating (I am not sure whether it is the right word). I hope it handles well too, this I am not able to say yet. 

I like very much the looks of the 550/575 because it reminds me of the old school classic front engined V12 Ferraris. I searched for one for some months and the objective was to find one in top conditions - well maintained and serviced (this one has about 24 K km on the clock). I wanted manual but since only 242 (out of 2060) units were made in this configuration it was a tough task. At the end I went for the F1 gearbox which is not a technological marvel but can be still enjoyed.  Also wanted a special color and this one is in Grigio Nuvolari which is a paint to sample color (the color is a Maserati one). 

Will post more as soon as I have the chance to drive it . Just to make it clear my 911s are all staying .indecision

Exactly! The 550/575 has a beautiful old school yet modern look. IMHO one of the last Ferraris with a clean and timeless design.

Congrats again on a great choice! Smiley

--

2014 991 Carrera 4S | Dark Blue Metallic | PDK | S-PASM (-20mm) | PSE
2010 Audi S5 cabrio | Ibis White