911rox:

I'm thinking a few people have egg on their face this morning based on arguments 5 or so pages back... So much for supplier issues and no design fault! Ha!!

They will never ever rat out a specific supplier (especially since this one isn't small). Let's say it was not a design issue but you believe what you want (well...the ups and downs of the internet Smiley).

Think about this though: I told you a couple of days ago that they will swap engines and not repair them. So... Smiley

So how long before new engines will be installed? I'm afraid this could take minimum 4 weeks from now on, up to 8 weeks are possible as far as I heard. Not good news but try to work out something with your Porsche dealer, Porsche will try everything possible to make current and future GT3 customers happy. I'm not kidding here.

It is a very unfortunate situation but I think a new engine is the best solution.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), Jeep Grand Cherokee SRT (2014), BMW X3 35d (2013)