Carlos from Spain:
reginos:

How did you go from €100.000 to €145.000? Leather everything etc.? Porsche speccing is like a rubber band. It stretches the more you pull it.

Nothing too much, but full leather for me is a must on a car of this level, but when you start adding options that should be standard on the CarreraS thats when Porsche makes a killing on you, the Carrera is bone stock, you get nothing on it from factory on a car that its 120k base price. Ridiculous. The only more excentric option I would want is the sportdesign aerokit, but I'm not even including PCCB, PDDC, Powerkit, etc. in the 150k pricetag I got in the online configurator. 150k for a Carrera thats going to be facelifted continuously across different version starting next year already Smiley

Actually, come the facelift the 3.800 engines will be gone and replaced by smaller capacity turbos. This might be one more reason for getting the current model.

The Aerokit is a 5000 EUR option SmileyIt goes a long way towards covering PDK and PDCC.

I avoid full leather (needs more maintenance) and the fully motorized seats (not necessary).

--

"Form follows function"