After reading all these comments about GT3 self-combusted.....  Everyone is speculating the problems.....  I wish I know how to post some photos of my 991S self-combusted in flame 2013/5.  I have hired a trusted foundation for investigation and they suspected its comming from left rear corner of the area.  However, the car was burned down completely, so not much left to investgate.  Took me 3 month to go through all the nightmare.  Local Porsche here said its not their problem since they are only reginal sales here.  If anybody would like to see and help me post these photos, I would love to show these photos up.    Porsche Signapore send a guy to come and see the left-over car two days after the fire, and after that, never seen him again.    Since I was really a true Porsche lover! I was stupid enough to place another order on TTS, and then just right before the delivery this GT3fire really shaken my confidence, and took the delivery of my TTS and immed. sold it to used car dealership here!!!  Lost a lot of money, but I am not taking any risk on this company again.....    

so If anybody like to help me post these photos, I can surely send all photos through, and the key photo to show where the fire starts; the tip of the fuel line! The investigator stated the colour of the burn was a very clear to see the fire started from the fuel line..... I am assuming GT3 fuel line is the same set up!