DJC:

Wow! All that speculation ,you guys all seem to know a lot without any facts .

I took delivery on Saturday the 8th of February the letter from Porsche arrived on Monday the 10th

drove the car about 200 miles without any problem but was advised by my dealer to bring the car back as a precaution 

they put me into a brand new E Hybrid

I think we would give Porsche AG a chance to investigate what the problem is.

I'm sure they are running frantically to find out the cause

i'm sure most Gt3 owner are seasoned Porsche owners who have full confidence they will find the cause and fix the problem

Just Hope this doesn't last to long ,I'm missing my car already!

Am I reading this correctly, Porsche not only has implemented a Stop Sales order but also has a Stop Use order for cars in the field?  

Some owners may trivialize the lose of use of the vehicle; however, I think that most owners would want to own a Porsche that is reasonably reliable from the time of purchase for several years of ownership, given that the proper maintenance schedule is performed.  Teething problems can occur with any new vehicle launch, but also consider that the debut of the car was many months ago, and after several delays from the original consumer launch schedule, before the car was sold to customers.  Once again, I will state that a testing and development regime should be significantly more arduous on the car than anything a customer would even contemplate.