RC:
Futch:

On LaFerrari, it is a a no cost option and it comes with cameras for inside and outside views.

Judging from the video on the website, it looks pretty cool, I wonder if the laptime is determined via GPS or with a beacon.

In any case, it cannot be worse than the Sport Chrono feature of Porsche.

Smiley Smiley I made a couple of suggestions on how to improve this feature but... Smiley

The G-force, torque and AWD distribution display in the speedo cluster display is a nice gimmick but doesn't really help much. The data recording function is very basic and it isn't really useful either. Extracting the data requires an USB stick, I would actually love to seen an app for that. I would love to see something useful and nice, due to the many sensors embedded, it wouldn't be a problem. However it seems that Porsche isn't interested or has things planned for the future...when I'm dead (or too old to drive such a car Smiley).

Porsche had already started a development project. In the near future there will be a very interesting Apps (community, tracks, roads, telemetry, ....). The solution will be much cheaper then the Ferrari solution. Sorry no more information from me SmileySmileySmileySmiley

--

AM
www.aldo-yachting.de