Gnil:
Super Darius:
bluelines:
Super Darius:
Gnil:

Has anyone else heard of this rumor and can someone with good connections confirm ( or hopefully refute )  this : 

The GT3 RS will not be delivered before the end of the year, as they want to push the GT3 a bit longer before bringing the RS in .

The GT2 RS is in the pipeline and is too fast . They are holding it back, as it is close to 918 territory, so they are waiting to sell most 918 allocations before bringing it in ,  probably 2015.

So 

Hope is wrong...last week my dealer confirm me again june production...Smiley

June production MY 2015 for the GT3 RS?

Yes...Smiley

I hope this is right . The person who told me about the delay had a little smile on his face .  So, when confronted if he is teasing me, he still insisted that it is postponed ……

Is it confirmed that the RS will be presented in Geneva? So we will actually see it on March 6th? Woow.gif

--

2014 981 Boxster S | Riviera Blue | PDK | Sport Suspension (-20mm) | PCCB | PTV | PSE
2010 997.2 C2S | Carrara White | Manual | S-PASM (-20mm) | PSE | OZ Superforgiata
2010 Audi S5 cabrio | Ibis White

Previous
2008 997.1 C4S | Guards Red | Manual | PSE | Bilstein PSS10 | H&R Roll Bars | Dension 500
2007 997.1 Turbo | Meteor Gray | Manual | Bilstein PSS10 | Cargraphic Stage 2 | Dension 500
2005 987.1 Boxster S | Arctic Silver | Manual | OZ Ultraleggera | H&R Cup Suspension | H&R Roll Bars | Sachs Racing Clutch | Recaro Shells
2005 997.1 C2S | Atlas Gray | Manual | PSE | Sport Suspension (-20mm)