Milanno:
I am trying to understand Porsche with TTS pricing strategy, since this is first time that I think for some Porsche model that is overpriced broken heart  I am sure that people would rather have 590 PS TTS for 200K Euros with center-locks & carbon breaks as option.

TTS is often used as DD and people drive them on snow too. For example RC paid over 10k Euros for another pair of silly center-locks just to accommodate winter tires too angry Yes, 10k, because he had no other choice. 

--

My new blog with automotive & motorcycle renders: tessoart.blogspot.com

I actually paid 7200 EUR for them but you are right, not exactly a bargain.

As to the pricing strategy, I think I told the story many many times but apparently nobody believes me (or reads my posts Smiley). The car just got more expensive during development but I think that the results are quite satisfying, considering that the 991 Turbo S can be an excellent daily driver and at the same time, some sort of stealth super sportscar. I know this may not be important for someone who has ten other sportscars in his garage or someone who lives in a region where showing off is actually part of the car driving pleasure (I would probably drive a different car in Miami for example) but I think that Porsche put a pretty nice package together.

The fact that my dealer sold more Turbo S than GT3 so far, may be an indication that Porsche did something right. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Porsche Boxster S (981), BMW X3 35d (2013)