Finally, a GT3 post on this thread that is not boring…. indecision.   Congratulations to igirl on receiving this GT3!  If Paris has snow have it delivered to Nice or someplace warmer….?  Love the look of those aero-wheel covers on the rear by the way… Lol   And you might be the first to provide something actually useful on this thread… a real drivers impressions report!  

Cheers, 

--

2011 Range Rover Sport S/C,  2009 Porsche 911S

Hi. I took delivery of my 991 GT3 RHD in Switzerland a month ago and have toured 4200km in it since including the Route Napoleon, Alpes de Maritimes, Old San Remo tarmac rally track, the hill run to Barossa and the run from Rapallo to Bobbio over the mountain pass as well as autostrada, autobahn and auto route. I think you will find my story and pictures interesting on rennlist on 991 Board under "First Real World Owners Feedback". There are also 8 x in car footage videos (and many more to come). I have driven the Gt3 in the pouring rain, down cobblestone italian village streets (so narrow only 3-4 cm each side!) in car park buildings (try the multi level in the Avignon old city and tell me it doesnt have terrible ramp angles!), with snow and ice with sun and dry tarmac, slow fast (240km only) windy and tight roads etc. I race Targa (tarmac rally) so also drove it hard but not on the race track sorry. Covered 5 countries. Car performed Faultlessly. It makes interesting read f you want to know what the GT3 is really about. Can is being shipped shorty to New Zealand then immediately into 5000km touring o South Island with 4 x full track days (1000km track) at 4 different tracks...by the end of that and maybe 1000km n my own favourite roads we shall know for sure if its a winner and keeper or will be sold and replaced by 964RS LOL!