Overdraft:

Has anyone heard of a potential "track package" being installed/ offered  in the 991 Turbo (not Turbo S). There was talk on another board that there was consideration by Porsche to offering the Turbo with a stick in said option group.  Can anyone validate this? I want to buy a Turbo (maybe turbo S) but price and the fact I would really like to row gears I holding me back. I had a 2010 TT with PDK and sold it after 17000 KM - bought my wife a Boxster S PDK that she likes a lot and I drive my 993tt. I like to shift gears. :)

No stick (ever), only "track options" so far are Dunlop UHP tires (same used as on GT3) and bucket seats. Not sure if both options are available for the US market though.

There will be a GT2 RS (or maybe even a GT2...rumors are still confusing) though but even that car won't have a stick.

You are aware that you can shift manually (paddles, gear lever) with PDK and that it works much better on the 991 Turbo S than on the previous 997 Turbo/S?

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)