RC:
Lars997:
RC:

I am stil surprised about your hideous sound claim. Last week I drove a 991 Carrera S Cab again and it sounded (again) amazing. Sooooo loud...almost annoying loud.

Are you sure everything is OK with your car? Just wondering. yes

Apparently everything is fine. I have to admit I get used to and outside the city its a bit better. My father collected his convertible last week and yes - that car is much louder. The Porsche Center claims its something to do with the Coupe... "the isolation is too good and you cant hear the soundSmileySmiley Porsche guys are so f*cking awesome trained Smiley

Why don't you and your father drive to a large parking lot on a weekend and make a comparison? It is possible that the PSE isn't very noticeable in the Coupe with the windows closed but with the window cracked open, it should be quite nice. I have to admit that I listened to two different 991 Carrera S Cabs only, can't remember the Coupe.

Thats what we have planned for the weekend! I will have to hear also the car when I'm standing outside. BUT - even if it is loud outside it doesnt help when I'm sitting inside Smiley .... also - its kind not only being loud - its about the right noise! It just doesnt sound like Porsche anymore IMO.... maybe its me... maybe I should get an Mercedes SL instead - getting old Smiley