Gnil:
I just realized that the M50d can't be configured with the 3rd rows of seats . At least it did not let me do it on Configurator. That would probably be a no go for me . I would then have to go for the 40d , but it seems it has been delayed ?? Or the 50i …. but not sure that is good with this car ?? I have high hopes on the BMW diesel engine ….. but until today, I have most of the time been disappointed by the diesel engines . Only one that felt ok, was in a MB S

It looks terrible!!!A car of this price does need to have some character, even if it´s not beautiful, it should have something to critisize like the Panamera, it´s not a gorgeous car, but there´s something to it that makes it special. This new X5 it´s just plain vulgar, can you leave with it!!! It´s better to look ugly, than vulgar Smiley.

Regarding dinamics, it must be great, I have a X6 4.0D, a X5 4.4i and compared to my Range Rover Vogue TD6 they are a century ahead in dinamic feel, so the X15 should drive much better than new RRS I wont doubt you, but I would choose the RRS even without any drive test, looks in and out alone makes the new X5 a no go in my view, Cayenne and RRS are better options.

J.Seven