RC:
KresoF1:

I got same info as you did-80K € for Macan Turbo in Germany with Mwst. But, option list is pretty long and you can easily skip 100K with full options.

Up to 100k with the options I need/want would be acceptable but everything over 100k would be insane for the Macan. I am pretty sure that a possible Turbo S would have a 95k base price and could easily reach 110k EUR with options but this is too much for a Macan in my opinion.

Also, I'm still not a fan of the name "Macan", it sounds too harsh, not really good for a Porsche. Macan kind of sounds like caca. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Hmm, I rather like it - I like the tiger reference and how it ties into agility and performance the same way the Cayman was named after the eponymous small crocodile for the same reason. I see what you're getting at about the harshness of the sound, though, but an overwhelming amount of languages keep the word "tiger" to some extent: tier (Afrikaans), tigre (French), tigris (Hungarian), tyhr (Ukrainian). They could've gone the more exotic route if they kept the tiger reference and went for kaplan (Turkish), nimir (Arabic), babir (Persian) or syya (Lao). Smiley

Seven days to go but Porsche should just reveal the damn thing already. The [big] cat's already out of the bag.

rulesdontapply

--

2008 Porsche Boxster S PDE2
2012 Porsche Cayenne S