BjoernB:

what were yr impressions on the E63 S 4-matic ? I am thinking of getting a good depreciated one - heard also that they dynoed one here and it had over 600 hp..... -amazing family rocket....

The AMG engines are under rated on purpose for insurance purposes as we were told........................

There was 24 customers on my session. At debriefing 13 of them said they LOVED the E63S sedan/wagons. 

There was a guy who owns a Mercedes dealership in Edmonton and I believe someone placed an order for one with him on the spot. 

With the 4Matic system traction is amazing, granted, we were on a smooth race track on a dry day, but I didn't see the traction control comes on at all, on the other hand, the SLS and the SL63 were tripping the TCS all the time.

A the end of the day there was hot laps with the instructors at the wheel. The E63S wagon was driven by a middle aged woman instructor, 3 of us hopped in for a ride with her. Boy was that a sight. A 'mom' driving around a race track at 10/10 in a wagon full of men haha. 

--