keithos27:

Thus there is no such thing as a "perfect" car to everyone… it's subjective :)

Of course it is subjective. My wife would prefer a Bentley Cab in Miami but I cannot see myself in such a car, not even at 60. Smiley I saw a red F-type at Aventura Mall recently and I really liked it. I truly think this is one of the perfect cars for a region like Miami. A 991 Cab wouldn't hurt either but I am trying to find the perfect combo of power, looks and price tag. I don't know how the F-type is perceived in the US, over here in Germany is certainly has a more masculine image than the Boxster for example.

I also saw the new Corvette but I'm not so sure about this car. I though I'd like it more than the old one but I don't.

To be frank, I like the Gallardo Spider most for a region like Miami, I don't know why. I wouldn't want to drive one in Germany.

For a speed limited country, very powerful and expensive cars don't make much sense in my opinion. Unless you really have the money and don't care too much. 

If money wouldn't be an issue, I would probably drive an Aventador Roadster in Miami. Saw one (white or some sort of pearl white) and just loved it. My son almost had a heart attack after he saw the car, he loved it. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)