SleepDocNY:

Does anyone know if you can order the interior in black/cognac 2tone? I don't know if I would like my steering wheel in that espresso color.

Also when you order the deviated stitching on the steering wheel. Can you get it in any combination like black with yellow stitching instead of the black/red?

And why is porsche not offering a sport exhaust on the turbo? Is that something they may offer down the line?

I promise this is my last question :) I currently own a 997.2 turbo cab with tubi exhaust. I'm very happy with it except some rattle and creek noise at low speed when the soft top is up. I've been to my dealer several times for this. They are really nice guys and have tried their best but so e annoying noise is still there. So now this is the only thing holding me back from ordering a 991 turbo s cabriolet. Does anyone know if these problems exist in the 991 cabriolet? 

Thanks. 

You should read ALL posts regarding the 991 Turbo/S. It may take a while because there are many posts but some (if not all) of your questions would be answered.

Before even thinking about a sport exhaust, drive the 991 Turbo S first. The car is not as "muted" as the previous 997 Turbo S was. Especially over 3000 rpm, the sound is quite acceptable.

I cannot say anything about rattle/creek noises on the 991 Turbo S Cab since I haven't driven one yet but I heard that rigidity has been improved further vs the old 997 Turbo S Cab.

No, as far as I heard, there won't be any sport exhaust available from Porsche, not even down the road.

Black/cognac bi-color could be possible through Exclusive department, your dealer has to check with them. If possible, it would delay the delivery time substantially and I wouldn't even want to speculate about cost since this would be a special order. Not recommended. Stick to Espresso/Cognac bi-color, it looks very nice, especially with a white exterior but it also looks good on a black car.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)