RC:
andyFE:
RC:
EnglishManInNY:

My dealer on Long Island NY got their first Turbo S this week. I went to look at it yesterday. It looks much better in person. I put a deposit down on a Turbo S Cab right there. 

Smiley Yes, the Turbo S Cab would have been nice but I just didn't want to wait, especially since it was rumored for next spring when I ordered the coupe, before they changed the production timeline to december.

It looks quite nice in reality, doesn't it?  Especially from behind. Smiley

Why would anyone buy a Turbo S Cabriolet? it is still heavier than the coupe and it amounts to Super-Fast- Emotionless-Open-Air-Transport in a rather common-looking package. If I wanted a porsche open-roof car, I'd go for the Boxster anytime and save 100K quid to buy an Audi R8. Or I chipped in another 30K quid to get a used MP4-12C. Best of both worlds....

Just out of curiousity? What does someone drive who pretends to be located in the UK but actually posts from Dubai? Smiley

Audi R8? Boxster? You must be kidding, right?!

This was posted from Abu Dhabi, to be precise. Your comment is very strange, don't you ever travel and post from wherever you are?