reginos:
RC:
reginos:

I've seen a Cayenne Turbo with the LED four spots at daytime. They indicate LED headlights?

This is another confusing thing: The Panamera and Cayenne GTS and Turbo models have those four small spots in the middle, which looks different from the LED daylight running lights (the spots are in the outer area) and are NOT LED lights. I actually like this DRL look much more than the current LED lights look.

I asked the owner what type of lights they were and he didn't have a clue. He just said proudly that they " turn the night into day" Smiley

Very few people care about the characteristics of their cars.

Don't tell me about it. Last time at my dealer, I met a guy who ordered a 991 Turbo S and he was hilarious. He pointed at my car and asked the sales person "did I order this" and "did I order this too"...and so on, without knowing what he was actually pointing at. Unbelievable. I could go into details but I'm afraid he could read this and feel offended. Smiley I think we all here are some nutjobs who go so much into details like no normal customer would. Sad but true.

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)