huangester:

I believe u are on ur way to 3000km soon?  Waiting for ur real test of the car....  I had put my orders down a month ago, and just yesterday they had released the "bucket seats" for option, and my production was set to be Nov. 17th, and yesterday was the last day to switch the seats with bucket seats.....  with heated seats option still available for bucket seats.... don't know if that is a mistake from the website.....  How did u get the matt black lettering from ur dealer?  They told me that they don't have that option listed.....  Is this some kind of aftermarket thing ur local dealer do for you?

I would have loved to get the bucket seats (yes, seat heating is available for them) but this would have delayed my car. I could retrofit them but it is too expensive, I already paid enough for this car. Smiley At least I got my seat ventilation, I love to drive with an open window in summer time and in the past, I always had a wet back, which not only wasn't healthy but it also didn't look nice. 

The matte black lettering has been done by the local Porsche dealer at my request. It has been professionally done by the same paint shop who takes care of the dealership's repairs/paint jobs. Quality is perfect, this isn't just a simple spray on job. No, this cannot be ordered from the factory, which is a pity. 

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S, Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)