Leawood911:

Carefully read the assoicated posts from OCarbon.  I don't think his customer is very happy and I don't think this has been resolved.  I would not deal with this clown and YES the weave is VERY large.

'
Matt,
Sorry to use this venue to contact you but you have not responded to my emails and your phone number is "no longer in service". I also want others on the forum to be aware of this. As you know, I sent you my deposit months ago, then I sent you the core that surrounds the gear shifter. As of yet, I have not received my finished product from you. I do not want to jump to any conclusions yet and wanted to give you the benefit of doubt before I proceed further. Please let me know if you intend to send me my parts or not. Thanks.
Sam

Wouldn't call him a clown that soon... If you read the whole thread it becomes clear that Matt is the one that didn't want the order send in parts to him. They had to wait for one part and wanted to send the bits that were ready to him. He didn't want that.  It's a bad thing that the guy didn't answer the phone, but there was apparantly a reason. It's not always the companies, it very often a rediculous annoying customer that is the problem. (I know from experience). Oh and I'm not saying that Matt is an annoying customer BTW... Just want to point out that the common Porsche buyer (incl. myself) are often very oicky people. If I were my own salesperson, I would have probably killed me already Smiley

Calling someone a clown without having experience with that person or his company is very easy. Would be the same if I would call you a clown, without knowing you. 

On the other hand, you're right that one always has to be careful with ordering such things. I gave this one as an example, because of the pictures in the thread. There are lots of other companies that do the same thing.

Regarding the weave... It is indeed larger (2x2 instead of 1x1) bit that is what makes it look hood IMO. The standard Porsche CF trim looks cheap and fake. (just my opinion of course). 

--

I'm just another female petrolhead :)