Quote:
Crash said:
Quote:
RonnieC6Z said:
Quote:
Carlos from Spain said:
Quote:
john999s said:
Hey guys, does it really need to get that personal??

It seems that every Z06 thread ends up getting personal and its getting tiresome.

We talk about lots of cars with fans of other cars interviening but those threads that involve the Z06 somehow turn to highjacking and trash, and the topic of them is getting to be like a plague in which we are simply not interested in.

Were I'm getting at is what Alan so nicely put it:

Quote:
SoCal Alan said:Like most former Corvette owners on this board, we've been there and have moved up to being Porsche owners. We're very unlikely to be going back to the Corvette. So you have to realize that the posters here in this 997TT section aren't really interested in the Z06.

Yes...Alan did put it so nicely..."Like most former Corvette owners on this board, we've been there and have moved up to being Porsche owners." This is exactly the attitude the gives Porsche owners the moniker that so many have. You have 'Moved up" to a Porsche from a Vette. I hope you are enjoying your newly-found status. I guess the
long-running joke about the porcupine and the Porsche driver
holds true for some members of this board.

And the old stereotype about Vette owners being hicks and pimps also holds true, all we need to do is look at your posts.
Your tone is hostile and you seem to harbor resentment against people who prefer cars that are mor expensive than your Corvette.
Grow up and stop calling people "dude" and flaming them for gaving better cars than yours. This isn't a Honda board, for Christ sake! Had it not been for Mr. 95jersey, I'd have thought that all Corvette owners are as arrogant and self-centered as you are.

So now you are looking down your nose at Hondas! It so happens that there are many cars for which I have a passion that sell for more and sell for less that a Corvette...Examples: Ferrari, Lambo, NSX, Mustang, Saturn Sky, Pontiac Solstice, Bentley Continental GT, just to name a few. So, unlike some of you dudes, I don't look down my nose ant anyone, no matter what they drive, and I could not care less about their financial situation! I never brought up the subject of money or one car being better because it is "more expensive"!