Spent 2.5 hours at the iaa this afternoon, quick highlights:

no question! Porsche had the most interesting cars and the nicest of all was the gt3 in rhodiumsilver! simply stunning colour for the car, definitely would be my choice! 

turbo and turbo s obviously also very nice: feel somehow clearly more luxurious than the old turbo generation. The aerodynamiscs on the S works great, saw the deployment of the front lip. really cool. great colour combo inside, black with dark read. Somehow gives the impression of a bigger car.

Maserati Ghibli: half as nice in reality as it is on the pictures, would definitely not consider it after seeing it life!

458 speciale: looks great and also has a nice aerodynamic trick on the lower back. 

Brabus G MODEL 6x6: freakin unbelievable machine, but definitel a truck and not a suv anymore! still amazing!

Range Rover sport: nice in the flesh but somehow very Evoesque... maybe i prefer the big Range as it has a more independent personality. 

New Jaguar Suv: fantastic! has very different proportions from the Range family, being wider and much sportier! Has some Ftype hues and is really purposeful. Certainly a much more coherent design than the Cayenne. This car will be a big success if they build it like this!

Corvette Stingray: very nice, ßecond nicest real car after the gt3! it seems smaler than the old versions, much more technical and purposeful. Inside it is also quite small, i must say i just fit with my 1.87 m height. but nice: i miss the pdk though... 

I could nit visit the bmw stand and see the M4, might try tomorrow. Saw a new 4 series coupe though and must say it is a beatiful car! nice proportions, elegant but still sporty. the m4 will certainly look very good! 

--

turbolite