Glad you guys find this fun...

Jean,

i found a couple snapshots of that era.  I cant find pix of my black or my silver GT2s, [and most everything else] as much of our pix from the non digital age burned in the 07 fire as we had them out in our storage container during a remodel ....Pardon the pic quality but it's all I have left...

Here's the gaillo GT2 on top of the world [Scheuren at Stunt and Saddlepeak] Malibu, and in the garage with the old skateboard tailed gt3!!!  Don't ever get in my cars on the weekend any more given the bikes and nutz both 2 and 4 wheeled, just do the canyons on my daily driving routes.

gt2 gaillo w jack and gt3 2003?.jpg

I loved those GT2's. I did the road race in Nevada twice in this one, where they close the road for 125 miles and i averaged 120 successfully with a skilled co pilot Roland Roth who had averaged 198 {think about it], then I tried 140 average alone and was almost blown off by wind at 160 on a raised section of road... would not have survived, and retired.  I'll never forget the fun of red line shifting the GT2 up the mountain in Death Valley every gear from 2nd!!!  yeee haw...  and running the empty north souths in Nevada at 130-155, just limited by road quality to keep it on the pavement.  I was younger then!!!Smiley