beltar:
RC:
Pentium:
Agreed. Can't wait to see pictures of your C4S too :)

Maybe we will have a Rennteam meeting someday in Europe...

I would like to suggest Lake Garda (see photo) in Italy for such a meet-up. Excellent roads, excellent weather, excellent (low) prices, good hotels with safe parking and people who don't hate sports cars. Also it is pretty much accessible from all directions of Europe.

Organizing such a thing can be a bitch, so maybe we should schedule some sort of individual meet-up with some suggestions of hotel and meeting point.

Summer would be best, in August there are temperatures around 30-35°C around Lake Garda, so we could have a lot of fun.

Speaking of the chrome frame Pentium mentioned: I didn't pay attention well enough. Yes, I agree...black would look sportier but if someone wants a classic look, chrome is the way to go.

@SuzyF: Stupid question for you. Why don't you get a 991 Carrera 4S Cabriolet and sell the Boxster? Does it make sense to keep two Porsche in your garage? Just curious.

Trentino-Lake-Gard_2163169b.jpg

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)

Wow! We're there every year , also next year, from 21/7 till 6/8 at portese (san felice del benaco) , and truly, the roads in the mountains around the lake are georgeous! Twisty, quiet, great views, only the very south is busy trafficwise. thepart north of Salo and on the other side north of Garda are ideal for rennteam roads :-)

P's are goodlooking at lake garda!

Very nice photos, thanks.

Yes, very nice spot for sports cars. The roads, the nature and everything else is just perfect. Italian police can be a pain in the a.. though but if you don't exaggerate, they are quite OK (at least this has been my experience so far...not that it couldn't change). Never got a ticket in Italy, always apologized, always worked but I also have to admit that I've never been pulled over for something really serious (like doing 150 in a 60 zone).

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)