SuzyF:
Whoopsy:

Yes, this one and one more that's is with a hint of blue. The bluish one feels like GT Silver with a hint of light light blue, like someone mistakenly dripped a couple drops of blue into a can of GT silver. 

In other words... A more expensive looking Rhodium silver with more depth in it ;)  am I correct?

Hmm. 

From the sample panel, it's not quite rhodium silver. A more accurate description would be like the Mercedes Diamond Silver, but with the hue more towards blue than green.

Truth is, the 2 liquid metal colours are quite disappointing. They are almost like any other factory colours, nothing really special to them. I mean, for 64k, they should have add some metal flakes like the McLaren volcano colours, or has a deep definition like the special DuPoint candy apple red. 

When we first open the sample box, the 2 liquid metal panels were on top, I asked the manager is that the liquid metal,  his first answer was no that's meteor grey. He sells Porsche for a living and see Porsche's paint everyday and he can't tell the difference at first glance. That's how bad the 2 special paint are.