shaunt:

Kind of a waste of a post but I love the insight I get from this forum and thread. I had previously been a member of m3post/6speedonline/rennlist and the like but I have to admit, the amount of acumen I've read just from gleaning this thread is worth it's weight in gold. 

RC, forgive me if I've skipped over it but do you have a spec sheet of your build? I, too, was on the boat for the 991 GT3 but was convinced to go with the TTS for use and practicality (albeit I COULD have DD'ed a GT3 in warm Cali). 

Thank you. We have very knowledgable and enthusiastic people over here. Smiley

My Turbo S will be agate grey met. with a black/Carrera red bi-color interior (I kind of regret the agate met. a little bit but I can still use foil to change the color if I don't like it). Seats are 18-way sport seats plus.

The Turbo S is already quite loaded with options, the only additional stuff I ordered is:

- Sunroof in glass (looks great with that black paint on the roof)

- Headlight cleaning system covers painted in exterior color

- Model designation on doors in Black

- Seat heating

- Seat ventilation (I drive in summer with the windows and sunroof open, so this comes in very handy)

- Luggage net in passenger footwell (my son uses this a lot, had it on my Panamera)

- Porsche Crest on headrests

- PDK gear selector in Carbon

- Phone "preparation" (Bluetooth)

- Online services (available only in certain countries)

- Steering wheel rim with deviating stitching (red stitching, looks great)

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)