KresoF1:
Christian,
991 Turbo S will be Supertested earliest in September and this Supertest will be published maybe in October issue.
Do not forget that Supertests of SLS Black and F12 Berlinetta are on hold and also wil be published this autumn as well.

Btw, according to my P source Sport Auto already booked both 991 GT3 and 991 Turbo/Turbo S for Supertests. I asked directly can we expect 991 Turbo S time close to factory claim-7.27min he said very directly NO. Something like 7.33min is realistic in HvS hands.

Little bit off topic-new Lambo "Cabrera" will have NA V10 with more then 600ps that will fullfill EU6 despite using 7th gear on DCT as power gear.

Theoretically, yes. Due to the new PSM/PTM setup however, I think that HvS will get pretty close to the time Walter Röhrl apparently achieved (7:27) because this setup is very very amateur friendly (not that HvS is an amateur but it will make his life easier). Also if Porsche decides to let the 991 Turbo S run on the approved UHP tires (Dunlop SportMaxx), the same used on the GT3, we could be in for a surprise. Smiley Since these tires are officially approved for the Turbo S(along the PZero), it wouldn't be cheating. Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)