hunterone:

i doubt that also., When you look closely to the 0-280 31 sec vid, you see that 5th gear maxes nearly out and there is one gearshift more coming and that means a rev drop and more time to go to 300. Maybe in better conditions it would allow 0-280 in 28 sec. but a 0-300 in under 30 sec is not possible with 991 Turbo S. I expect 32-33 seconds.

Lets face it RC you want to talk your choice (didnt happen the first time but who can blame you ;)) pretty.

Just wait for the first test results...or a video from me for that matter (not sure I will have time to run in the car before the winter kicks in though).

The video from Sport Auto says nothing, you don't even know if they used the stock gear ratio. Smiley

Speaking of 40 hp difference only between the Turbo and Turbo S: Like I said before, the rev limiter is set higher on the Turbo S and there is "proportionally" more boost in the higher speed range at certain rev figures due to the enhanced air flow through the Turbo S air blades.

I guess we need to have to wait for real life test results since you don't believe me. Smiley Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)