Thank you. frown It is easy to be enthusiastic when Porsche makes such exciting products. Of course they aren't perfect (I get it, I really do) but looking at their products as a whole, I doubt that there is much competition left.

I was disappointed when I heard that there is no difference between the Turbo and Turbo S engine (but the little subtle  differences like air blades for more air flow, higher rev limiter, different sound symposer action, etc. make the Turbo S the better buy anyway). Yes, 600 hp would have been nice but on the other hand, Porsche has achieved a daily driver with amazing capabilities, so maybe they should leave something for the facelift in four years or so.

Now that I know much more details about the car, I also understand Porsche's pricing and setup much better but this is something I shouldn't discuss here because this isn't something customers should be worried about. Smiley

I'm curious to hear about your testdrive in October... Smiley

--

RC (Germany) - Rennteam Editor Porsche 991 Turbo S (Sept. 2013), Cayenne GTS (958), BMW X3 35d (2013)