Hey folks  - just my two cents - It is all about attitude.  I love my old porsches and am happy as can be owing them.  It does not bother me a bit that RC thinks they are old or that Porsche must do all repairs or that N rated tires are a must for a 911.  That is his opinion - most know I am able to speak up just fine for myself and that I am also a true enthusiast without spending too much other than time and a little more effort.  I doubt RC minds my input and the balance I provide (spending wise).

It amuses me that Nick does not understand me better.  I would never see that as a goal of mine.  His prejudice of people from Kansas is funny since I am an Austrian with a formal education and life experiances which most likely dwarf his.  I wish nick only the best though I wish he would visit the real world sometime.  You know the one - where people are self-reliant, responsible and kind to others - where people debate with substance not insults.  Enough said.

Lastly - I enjoy news about the new products and do not take joy from news about the short coming of new models.  At some point I will own the new models so I like to be able to judge what to get and what to avoid.  Given my 30+ years of 911 ownership I am very happy with my mezger Manual Turbo so far and have not seen a good reason to move away from it.  Stay tuned for more driving enjoyment reports, trip summaries and little repair hints to save money.

Cheers RC and all EVEN Nick for making this an enteraining forum!  (Do hope RC gives us lesser model owners some more credit - they are like children and you don't call someone's child ugly)